Floyd 15 15°
$191.96600 fill goose down
This bag is designed for:
any 20" wide pad.
on sale now - 20% off retail
Regular retail $239.95, now $191.96
- Integrated half pad sleeve with unique design keeps you securely attached to the pad from the hips up while allowing freedom of movement for your legs, more like a traditional mummy bag. Never roll off you pad again
- Half pad sleeve with adjustable strap holds ANY 20" wide rectangular or mummy shaped pad
- Mummy shape decreases weight & packed size
- Cotton storage sack & nylon stuff sack included
- Built in pillow pocket holds a fleece or Big Agnes pillow
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- 60" YKK #8 zipper. Mate together any of our left and right zip bags with the same size zipper
- No-draft collar seals around neck to keep cold air from sneaking in
- No-draft wedge insulates the connection betwen the bag and the pad
- No-draft zipper tube insulates along the length of the zipper
- Shell: Nylon Ripstop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- Lining: Soft, breathable nylon with stain resistant finish
- Pad sleeve: Nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel
|teen/up to 5'6"|
|Pad Size||Any 20" wide|
|Fill Type||600 fill goose down|
|Bag Weight||2lb 10oz|
|Stuff Sack Size||M-8"x17.5"|
|8" x 6"|
What's in a Name?
Earthquakes happen now an again in Routt County, which is to be expected, considering our extensive network of fresh water and thermal springs. Floyd Peak, east of Clark, happens to lie in a strong earthquake zone. When Floyd starts shaking, glasses will clink, photos may jump from the walls, but damage is usually minimal.
The Big Agnes System
Big Agnes makes two types of sleeping bags- traditional mummy bags and Big Agnes System bags. Drew demonstrates how the Big Agnes Sleep System works, pairing your sleeping bag and pad together as one. Never roll off your pad again!