- Three season, free standing, superlight backpacking tent
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system with press fit connectors, and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- Fly and floor are lightweight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is lightweight nylon and polyester mesh
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
- Hub/pole system makes set up easy
- Plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
- D shaped door
- Storm flap over vestibule zipper
- Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- 11 Superlight aluminum J stakes – featuring eco-friendly anodizing - included
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes TRIANGLE gear loft - sold separately
- Footprint sold separately
- Color: Titanium Green
- Note: We list several weights for our tents to aid your product research.
Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
|Trail Weight||2lb 9oz|
|Packed Weight||3lb 1oz|
|Fast Fly Weight||2lb 1oz|
|Packed Size||5" x 21"|
|Floor Area||28sq ft|
|Vestibule Area||8sq ft|
Head Height Diagram
What's in a Name?
Ranger Frank Rose and his family spent cold hard winters in Clark and summers on the North Fork of the Elk River at the old Seedhouse. He was there to see the first phone line run up Seedhouse Road, a project the he oversaw himself in 1921. The Seedhouse served as the home base for a summer camp from 1930-1945.