Roxy Ann 15
Roxy Ann 15 15°
$269.95 - $279.95650 fill DownTek™
This bag is designed for:
20" wide rectangular pad.
- New design improves connection between pad sleeve and bag giving the contour shape a roomier sleeping space without adding bulk
- Design improves useable interior space and bag drapes over body
- Free Range Hood increases ability to lift and move head even when zipped
- Vaulted foot box creates more wiggle room for your feet
- Stretch fabric panels on the side of the pad sleeves accommodate different pad thicknesses
- One hand hood synch cordlock is simple and easier to use
- Zipper Garage stores zipper and eliminates Velcro
- DownTek™ water repellent down insulation - warm, dry and environmentally friendly
- Integrated full pad sleeve
- Rectangular shaped bag
- Liner loops on the inside of the bag
- 70”/178cm YKK #8 zipper
- Mate together left and right zip bags
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack
- No-draft collar, No-draft wedge, No-draft zipper
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Shell fabric is breathable with water repellent finish
- LEFT OR RIGHT ZIPPER? When you are in the bag, on your back, the right zip will be on your right side, left zip on your left side
|petite/up to 5'6"||regular/up to 5'10"|
|Fill Type||650 fill DownTek™||650 fill DownTek™|
|Bag Weight||2lb 12oz||3lb|
|Stuff Sack Size||M-8"x17.5"||M-8"-17.5"|
What's in a Name?
At 63-acres in size, stunning Roxy Ann Lake, 10,204 feet high, is the second largest and one of the prettiest lakes in the Mount Zirkel Wilderness. The lake, nearly 10 miles in from the east trail head, was named after a runaway bride who fled from the town of Walden (then called the town of Sagebrush) and her arranged marriage in 1893.
Women's Classic Series DownTek Bags
Updated for 2015, our Women’s Classic Down series, our bestselling women’s sleeping bags, offer lightweight bags for adventurous women who aren’t willing to compromise on comfort or performance. As part of our System bag line, the newly designed Roxy Ann combines a roomier contour shape with a narrower pad sleeve to provide an overall more comfortable and cozier sleeping experience than ever before. The new shape provides more insulation next to your body for more efficient heat distribution. We’ve also redesigned the bag to be taller across the top so you can roll over more freely (side sleepers rejoice!). Don’t let the makeover and pretty design fool you, Roxy Ann and Ethel are ready to sleep in the dirt more than ever.
Big Agnes System Bags
The Big Agnes System is different than the traditional sleeping bag on top of a sleeping pad. Instead, we unite the two. With our Big Agnes System, the pad slides into an integrated sleeve on the bottom of the bag, and the top two-thirds of the bag is insulated in the traditional style. When insulation material is compressed under your body, it loses most of its ability to insulate. We eliminate the unnecessary bottom insulation and replace it with one of two pad sleeve designs to accommodate the pad which provides the insulation. This design provides a secure foundation and keeps you on the pad all night.