Roxy Ann 15
Roxy Ann 15 15°
$249.95 - $269.95650 fill DownTek™
This bag is designed for:
20" wide rectangular pad.
- Design improves connection between pad sleeve and bag providing a roomier sleeping space without adding bulk
- Sculpted contour allows the bag to drape around you, increasing insulation performance
- Free Range Hood design – gives you the freedom to lift your head while snuggled in the hood
- Low profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Tapered vaulted foot box creates wiggle room for your feet with out creating large cold air pockets
- Stretch fabric panel beneath hood creates a designated pillow pocket
- Zippered stash pocket
- DownTek™ water repellent down repels water while maintaining insulating value
- Integrated full pad sleeve
- Rectangular shaped bag
- Lightweight mini rip-stop micro fiber for high performance and a soft feel
- 60” /152cmYKK #8 zipper - petite bags • 70”/178cm YKK #8 zipper - regular bags
- Zipper Garage
- Mate together left and right zip bags
- No-draft collar, No-draft wedge, No-draft zipper
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack
- Polyester mini rip-stop microfiber shell fabric with a water repellent finish
- Polyester Taffetta lining
- Insotect Flow™ construction
- 650 fill DownTek™ water repellent down
|petite/up to 5'6"||regular/up to 5'10"|
|Color||Purple & Raspberry Shibori||Purple & Raspberry Shibori|
|Fill Type||650 fill DownTek™||650 fill DownTek™|
|Bag Weight||2lb 12oz||3lb|
|Stuff Sack Size||M-8"x17.5"||M-8"-17.5"|
What's in a Name?
At 63-acres in size, stunning Roxy Ann Lake, 10,204 feet high, is the second largest and one of the prettiest lakes in the Mount Zirkel Wilderness. The lake, nearly 10 miles in from the east trail head, was named after a runaway bride who fled from the town of Walden (then called the town of Sagebrush) and her arranged marriage in 1893.
Women's Classic Series DownTek Bags
Updated for 2015, our Women’s Classic Down series, our bestselling women’s sleeping bags, offer lightweight bags for adventurous women who aren’t willing to compromise on comfort or performance. As part of our System bag line, the newly designed Roxy Ann combines a roomier contour shape with a narrower pad sleeve to provide an overall more comfortable and cozier sleeping experience than ever before. The new shape provides more insulation next to your body for more efficient heat distribution. We’ve also redesigned the bag to be taller across the top so you can roll over more freely (side sleepers rejoice!). Don’t let the makeover and pretty design fool you, Roxy Ann and Ethel are ready to sleep in the dirt more than ever.
Big Agnes System Bags
The Big Agnes System is different than the traditional sleeping bag on top of a sleeping pad. Instead, we unite the two. With our Big Agnes System, the pad slides into an integrated sleeve on the bottom of the bag, and the top two-thirds of the bag is insulated in the traditional style. When insulation material is compressed under your body, it loses most of its ability to insulate. We eliminate the unnecessary bottom insulation and replace it with one of two pad sleeve designs to accommodate the pad which provides the insulation. This design provides a secure foundation and keeps you on the pad all night.