Big Creek 30
Big Creek 30 30°
This bag is designed for:
20" wide rectangular pad.
- Double wide bag designed for two people
- Integrated pad sleeve. Never roll off your pad again
- Bag has 2 separate pad sleeves and uses two 20"x72" pads
- Extra 2" of length in the foot box helps accommodate up to 6' 2"
- One zipper on each side allow easy access for both sleepers
- Built in pillow pockets hold a fleece or Big Agnes pillow
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Cotton storage sack and stuff sack included
- No-draft collar for each person seals around neck to keep cold air from sneaking in
- Features center no-draft flap. Fabric piece with Velcro closures on the center gives you the option to attach the top of the body of the bag to the center of the hood to eliminate more drafts when you move in your sleep
- No-draft zipper tube insulates along length of zippers
- No-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad
- Shell: Nylon rip-stop with WR surface treatment to repel water
- Lining: Soft, breathable Nylon taffeta with stain resistant finish
- Pad sleeve: Nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- Synthetic insulation: SL90 synthetic insulation offers excellent warmth due to its approximately 20% higher loft than similar fills as well as a soft feel and great compressibility
|Pad Size||2-20" x 72"|
|Fill Type||M3 synthetic|
|Fill Weight||3lb 1oz|
|Bag Weight||5lb 8oz|
|Stuff Sack Size||XXL-12"x23"|
What's in a Name?
The headwaters of Big Creek begin high on the continental divide between Lost Ranger Peak and Mount Ethel. Big Creek forks to the east side of the divide and down into Big Creek Lakes (popular fishing spot with access from Walden) but the majority of the water continues its ride through the Mount Zirkel Wilderness where it eventually drains into the Elk River near the Red Dirt Trailhead.
Big Agnes System Bags
The Big Agnes System is different than the traditional sleeping bag on top of a sleeping pad. Instead, we unite the two. With our Big Agnes System, the pad slides into an integrated sleeve on the bottom of the bag, and the top two-thirds of the bag is insulated in the traditional style. When insulation material is compressed under your body, it loses most of its ability to insulate. We eliminate the unnecessary bottom insulation and replace it with one of two pad sleeve designs to accommodate the pad which provides the insulation. This design provides a secure foundation and keeps you on the pad all night.
Doublewide Sleeping Bag Series
Rob and Sarah demonstrate the joy of sharing a doublewide sleeping bag with your partner! Check out all 5 different doublewide bag options available from Big Agnes.