Fish Hawk 30 2015
Fish Hawk 30 2015 30°
$229.95 - $249.95650 fill DownTek™
This bag is designed for:
20" wide rectangular pad.
- New design improves connection between pad sleeve and bag giving the contour shape a roomier sleeping space without adding bulk
- Design improves useable interior space and bag drapes over body
- Free Range Hood increases ability to lift and move head even when zipped
- Vaulted foot box creates more wiggle room for your feet
- One hand hood synch cordlock is simple and easier to use
- Stretch fabric panels on the side of the pad sleeves accommodate different pad thicknesses
- Zipper Garage stores zipper and eliminates Velcro
- DownTek™ water repellent down insulation - warm, dry and environmentally friendly
- Integrated full pad sleeve. Never roll off your pad again
- Rectangular shape offers more room in foot box and shoulders
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- 70" YKK #8 zipper. Mate together our left and right zip bags with same size zipper
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack included
- No-draft collar seals around neck to keep cold air from sneaking in
- No-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad
- No-draft zipper tube insulates along the length of the zipper
- Shell fabric: Down proof, nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- Lining: Soft, breathable down proof polyester with stain resistant finish
- Pad sleeve: Nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- LEFT OR RIGHT ZIPPER? When you are in the bag, on your back, the right zip will be on your right side, left zip on your left side
- Flow™ Construction: Insotect Flow™ is a flow-optimized insulation system that delivers uniform heat distribution and natural body contouring through its revolutionary baffle design. Flow Construction eliminates lateral and vertical down shifting by using vertical chambers with Flow Gates to regulate fill positioning and density. Strategically placed Flow Gates minimize vertical down shifting while vertical chambers minimize lateral shifting. With continuous vertical Flow chambers in place of traditional side seams, Flow bags eliminate potential cold spots which can occur with side seams. Vertical baffles now flow with your body for more rapid and uniform body heat distribution.
|regular/up to 5'10"||long/up to 6'6"|
|Color||Blue Stripe||Blue Stripe|
|Fill Type||650 fill DownTek™||650 fill DownTek™|
|Bag Weight||2lb 11oz||2lb 15oz|
|Stuff Sack Size||M-8"x17.5"||M-8"x17.5"|
What's in a Name?
Fish Hawk Lake and Trail lie to the south, south-east of Mt. Ethel in the Mount Zirkel Wilderness area. Named for being the summer home of the osprey, or fish-hawk, these raptors can spot prey 130 feet above the surface of the water.
Classic Series Updated DownTek Bags
Updated for 2015, the Classic Down series offer warmth, compressibility and the Big Agnes System bag design. Classic Series bags combine a roomier contour shape with a narrower pad sleeve to provide an overall more comfortable and cozier sleeping experience than ever before. We’ve also redesigned the bag to be taller across the top so you can roll over more freely. The ergonomic hood gives you more range of motion so that you can move unrestricted while staying hooded.
Big Agnes System Bags
The Big Agnes System is different than the traditional sleeping bag on top of a sleeping pad. Instead, we unite the two. With our Big Agnes System, the pad slides into an integrated sleeve on the bottom of the bag, and the top two-thirds of the bag is insulated in the traditional style. When insulation material is compressed under your body, it loses most of its ability to insulate. We eliminate the unnecessary bottom insulation and replace it with one of two pad sleeve designs to accommodate the pad which provides the insulation. This design provides a secure foundation and keeps you on the pad all night.