Saddle Mountain SL 15
Saddle Mountain SL 15 15°
This bag is designed for:
any 20" wide pad.
- Superlight, double wide bag designed for two people, featuring DownTek™ water repellent down.
- Integrated half pad sleeve. Never roll off your pad again!
- Bag has 2 separate pad sleeves and uses two 20" pads, rectangular or mummy shape.
- One zipper on each side allow easy access for both sleepers
- Built in pillow pockets hold a fleece or Big Agnes pillow
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- No-draft collar for each person seals around neck to keep cold air from sneaking in
- Features center no-draft flap. Fabric piece with Velcro closures on the center gives you the option to attach the top of the body of the bag to the center of the hood to eliminate more drafts when you move in your sleep
- No-draft zipper tube insulates along length of zippers
- No-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad
- Shell: Down proof, WR surface treatment to repel water
- Lining: Soft, breathable down proof nylon with stain resistant finish
- Pad sleeve: Nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
|Pad Size||2-20" wide|
|Fill Type||700 DownTek™|
|Bag Weight||3lb 13oz|
|Stuff Sack Size||XL-10"x21"|
What's in a Name?
When viewed from certain angles, Saddle Mountain is perhaps the most dramatic peak in the Elkhead Mountains in North Routt, though this is dependent on which direction you are viewing the peak from. Different from most mountain ranges, the Elkhead Mountains run west to east as opposed to north and south. It is impossible to describe the general forms of the peaks because they are all so different. However, if you ask a local satirical dude wrangler, Saddle Mountain is the one that looks most like a saddle.
Big Agnes System Bags
The Big Agnes System is different than the traditional sleeping bag on top of a sleeping pad. Instead, we unite the two. With our Big Agnes System, the pad slides into an integrated sleeve on the bottom of the bag, and the top two-thirds of the bag is insulated in the traditional style. When insulation material is compressed under your body, it loses most of its ability to insulate. We eliminate the unnecessary bottom insulation and replace it with one of two pad sleeve designs to accommodate the pad which provides the insulation. This design provides a secure foundation and keeps you on the pad all night.
Doublewide Sleeping Bag Series
Rob and Sarah demonstrate the joy of sharing a doublewide sleeping bag with your partner! Check out all 5 different doublewide bag options available from Big Agnes.