Accessories for Women's Blue Lake 25
Women's Blue Lake 25
Women's Blue Lake 25 25°
$109.95 - $119.95Synthetic
- Traditionally insulated bags designed without the integrated pad sleeve found on Big Agnes System bags
- Traditional mummy shape allows for light weight and increased thermal value
- Contoured hood follows the shape of your head for a more comfortable fit
- New cord-lock design lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Synthetic insulation with multi denier, short staple fibers with high loft to efficiently trap heat. Silky fibers for a soft feel and great compression for pack-ability
- • Polyester rip-stop shell fabric
• Soft, cozy polyester lining
- Petite fits up to 5'5" and Regular fits up to 5'10"
- 55"/140cm YKK #8 zipper - petite bags
- 65"/165cm YKK #8 zipper - regular bags
- Zipper Garage
- Interior Liner loops
- Mate together left and right zip bags
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack
- No-draft collar and No-draft zipper
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
|Bag Weight||2lb 13oz||2lb 5oz|
|Stuff Sack Size||8"x 17.5"||M 8" x 17.5"|
|8"x 9"||8" x 8"|
What's in a Name?
Blue Lake is just a short drive from Yampa, and is a scenic alpine lake where anglers can expect to find hungry little fish. Moody Creek runs out of Blue Lake, and if the bigger fish in the lake seem sluggish you might have better luck in its many holes and eddy lines.
Women's Traditional Synthetic Mummy Bags
A take anywhere, sleep well every time sleeping bag that is insulated all around with a cozy fill and a roomier mummy shape than a traditional design. Lightweight enough to stuff in your pack for cooler weather overnights but comfortable enough you'll want to snuggle up in it year round. This bag is versatile and so comfortable you'll want to take it on every outing.