Sleeping Pads / Air Chamber
$119.95 - $199.95
Insulated Q-Core sleeping pads are the ultimate answer to age old quandary of how to pack comfort into the backcountry. Utilizing Alternating I-beam Construction, the Q-Core’s quilted look evenly distributes your weight while the larger outer chambers keep you cradled in the center of the pad. X-Static synthetic insulation keeps you warm and its packability allows you to take it with you anywhere.
- The most comfortable pads on the planet
- Light and compact three season pads at 4"/10 cm thick for extra comfort
- Estimated R-Value of 5
- X-Static synthetic insulation with the natural performance of silver filament to enhance thermodynamic, anti-microbial and anti-odor properties
- Alternating I-Beam construction creates a smoother, more comfortable feel
- Durable, light-weight nylon rip-stop top and bottom
- Internal polyurethane coating
- Add a closed cell foam pad in colder temperatures for extra insulation
- Durable inflation valve
- Store unrolled with valve open
- Includes stuff sack and repair kit. The repair kit is in a small pocket on the inside end of the stuff sack. It's sort of hidden, so look twice.
- Each pad individually inflated and tested
- For complete specs and to compare all pad models, see our Pad Specs Chart at the left, under Tips & Resources
|20" x 66" x 4"||Silver/Gray||15°||25oz||$119.95|
|20" x 72" x 4"||Silver/Gray||15°||27oz||$139.95|
|20" x 78" x 4"||Silver/Gray||15°||29oz||$149.95|
|25" x 78" x 4"||Silver/Gray||15°||36oz||$199.95|
|25" x 72" x 4"||Silver/Gray||15°||30oz||$189.95|
Insulated Q-Core Sleeping Pads
Sarah and Kellie discuss the features of the Insulated Q-Core from Big Agnes. This is one piece of backcountry gear you can't live without!