Accessories for Fly Creek 1 Platinum
Fly Creek 1 Platinum
Fly Creek 1 Platinum
- Three season, free standing, ultralight backpacking tent
- DAC Featherlite NFL pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- Fly is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is ultralight breathable nylon rip-stop and polyester mesh
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
- Single hub/pole design makes setup easy
- DAC Twist clips attach tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy setup
- Single door and vestibule
- One mesh pocket
- Reflective guy line and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes TRIANGLE gear loft - sold separately
- 11 Superlight aluminum J stakes - featuring eco-friendly anodizing - included
- Footprint sold separately
- Note: We list several weights for our tents to aid your product research.
Trail weight refers to poles, fly, and tent body.
Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly, and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
|Fly Creek 1 Platinum|
|Trail Weight||1lb 6oz|
|Packed Weight||1lb 13oz|
|Fast Fly Weight||1lb 1oz|
|Floor Area||22sq ft|
|Vestibule Area||5.5sq ft|
Head Height Diagram
What's in a Name?
Fly Creek’s water drains off of Battle Mountain in southern Wyoming and flows into the Little Snake River near its headwaters in Routt County. The water then dances along the border between Colorado and Wyoming, hopping from one state to the other, across counties and through canyons before dropping south into the mighty Yampa River to run through Dinosaur National Monument and beyond.