Fly Creek UL3
Fly Creek UL3
- Three season, free standing, ultralight backpacking tent
- DAC Featherlite NFL pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- Fly is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is ultralight breathable nylon rip-stop and polyester mesh
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
- Hub/pole design makes set up easy
- DAC Twist clips attach tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set up
- Single door and vestibule
- Seven interior mesh pockets
- Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- 11 Superlight aluminum J stakes - featuring eco-friendly anodizing - included
- Gear loft loops included: Fits both Big Agnes Large Trapezoid gear loft and Wall Gear loft - sold separately
- Footprint sold separately
- Color: Cool Grey/Gold
- Note: We list several weights for our tents to aid your product research.
Trail weight refers to poles, fly, and tent body.
Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly, and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
|Fly Creek UL3|
|Packed Weight||3lb 8oz|
|Fast Fly Weight||2lb 5oz|
|Floor Area||39sq ft|
|Vestibule Area||12.5sq ft|
What's in a Name?
Fly Creek’s water drains off of Battle Mountain in southern Wyoming and flows into the Little Snake River near its headwaters in Routt County. The water then dances along the border between Colorado and Wyoming, hopping from one state to the other, across counties and through canyons before dropping south into the mighty Yampa River to run through Dinosaur National Monument and beyond.
Fly Creek UL Series
Fly Creek UL series tents are built and designed to be a light weight alternative to the average bivy sack. Available in solo and multi-occupancy options, these tents are ideal for lightweight devotees who want a freestanding structure, but aren't willing to commit a ton of space in their pack. They are efficient, fast and adventurous, just like those who carry the tent.