Flying Diamond 4
Flying Diamond 4
- Four season, free standing, deluxe car camping/ base camp tent
- DAC Combination Lightweight Aluminum poles with press fit connectors - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- Fly is durable polyester rip-stop with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor is durable polyester with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is breathable polyester rip stop, with nylon mesh windows
- Both doors on tent body have two closure options: Zip up mesh door only for ventilation or zip up the polyester rip-stop layer for full protection
- Sleeves and plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set up
- Reflective guyline for nighttime visibility
- Double door and vestibules with D-shaped doors on tent body
- Vestibule zippers have storm flaps
- Front vestibule door has vertical zippers which may be staked out as a shade using trekking poles
- Mesh storage pockets
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- 15 hook stakes included
- Briefcase style carry bag with long shoulder straps and organizational pockets
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes TRIANGLE gear loft - sold separately
- Footprint sold separately
- Color: Rust/Charcoal
- Note: We list several weights for our tents to aid your product research.
Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
|Flying Diamond 4|
|Trail Weight||8lb 15oz|
|Packed Weight||10lb 3oz|
|Footprint Weight||1lb 1oz|
|Fast Fly Weight|
|Floor Area||69sq ft|
|Vestibule Area||17sq ft|
What's in a Name?
The Flying Diamond ranch is the largest remaining of the major ranches in Routt County. In 2009, ranch owners sold their development rights to a ranch closer to Steamboat Springs, thus securing the areas status as a nature preserve for at least another generation.
Flying Diamond Series
With more square footage than one Big Agnes staffer’s Steamboat apartment, the Flying Diamond series of shelters are much more than standard tents. They are Everest base camp dining rooms, buttoned up Black Rock City roosts and Vedauwoo wind refuges. The Flying Diamond series is our biggest base camping design. Try one as an all-season two room condo with plenty of space to stretch out and relax or as a place to serve pancakes to the entire family.