Blacktail 2 2015
Blacktail 2 2015
- Features two doors and two vestibules
- Quick Stash on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door simple and easy
- Storm flaps on vestibule zippers
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean earbud cord routing from phones or other devices
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Fly is polyester rip-stop and floor is polyester
- Fly and floor have 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is polyester rip-stop and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- Symmetrical pole structure simplifies set up
- Lightweight aluminum pole system with press fit connectors
- Plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- 12 lightweight aluminum hook stakes
- Four interior mesh pockets
- Two internal media pockets
- Gear Loft loops included. Fits SQUARE gear sold separately
- Footprint sold separately
- Fast Fly setup available - pitch a shelter while leaving the tent body behind. The Fast Fly configuration requires the footprint, rainfly, poles, and stakes.
- Note: we list several weights for our tents to aid your product research. Trail weight refers to poles, fly, and tent body. Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging. Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly, and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
|Blacktail 2 2015|
|Trail Weight||4lb 8oz|
|Fast Fly Weight||3lb 7oz|
|Packed Size||6" x 20"|
|Floor Area||29sq ft|
|Vestibule Area||9 / 9sq ft|
What's in a Name?
Blacktail Mountain is known as an elk calving ground in the winter. Named for a strip of dark evergreen timber down one side which resembles the tail of a mule deer. Tremendous hunting, fishing, hiking, and camping opportunities exist between Blacktail Mountain and the Sarvis Creek Wilderness Area downstream in South Routt County.