Accessories for Copper Spur UL2 Platinum
Copper Spur UL2 Platinum
Copper Spur UL2 Platinum
- Three season, free standing, crazylight backpacking tent
- The lightest two door, full featured free-standing, Big Agnes double wall tent
- Features two doors and two vestibules with storm flaps on vestibule zippers
- Large dual zipper door with discrete seams allows for easy entry and smooth closure while creativing a clean, modern design
- Quick Stash on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy
- All mesh body is great for star gazing and ventilation
- Colored mesh accentuates the Platinum’s modern design
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guy lines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guy lines and webbing on tent corners
- Easy grip zipper pulls
- Fly and floor are silicone treated nylon rip-stop with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC’s)
- DAC Featherlite NFL pole system
- Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- UL2: 4 interior mesh pockets & 8 superlight aluminum J stakes Gear loft loops included
- Gear loft loops included
- Footprint sold separately
- Fast Fly setup available
- Fits Wall, Trapezoid and Triangle gear lofts - sold separately
- Color: Gray/ Orange
- Note: We list several weights for our tents to aid your product research.
Trail weight refers to poles, fly, and tent body.
Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly, and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
|Copper Spur UL2 Platinum|
|Trail Weight||2lb 4oz|
|Packed Weight||2lb 10oz|
|Fast Fly Weight||1lb 14oz|
|Packed Size||5" x 17"|
|Floor Area||29sq ft|
|Vestibule Area||9 / 9sq ft|
What's in a Name?
The Copper King Mine and Milling Company, established in 1915, ended its reign on a sour note: Stockholders realized too late that the sketchy operation was nothing more than a promotional scam, and many took incredible losses. The road to the mine serves as an easy, two-track spur off a much larger network of trails just up the hill from our warehouse.
Copper Spur 2 Platinum
This full-featured, crazylight backpacking shelter is easy to pack, setup, and inhabit. Dual doors and steep, vertical walls make long trips with a smelly partner - or three - bearable, and there’s enough internal space to ensure that windy, rainy afternoons spent playing dominoes will be comfortable. Media pockets located above the sleeping area enable clean earbud cord routing from phones or other devices.