King Solomon 15
King Solomon 15 15°
This bag is designed for:
20" wide rectangular pad.
- Double-wide bags are designed for two people
- Integrated pad sleeve. Never roll off your pad again
- 600 fill DownTek™ water repellent down insulation
- Two rectangular shaped bags with integrated fill-pad sleeve design
- Extra 2"/5cm of length in foot box helps accommodate up to 6' 2"
- One zipper on each side allows easy access for both sleepers
- Built-in pillow pockets hold a fleece or Big Agnes pillow
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Mesh storage sack and nylon stuff sack included
- No-draft collar for each person seals around neck to keep cold air from sneaking in
- Features center no-draft flap. Fabric piece with Velcro closures on the center gives you the option to attach the top of the body of the bag to the center of the hood to eliminate more drafts when you move in your sleep
- No-draft zipper tube insulates along length of zippers
- No-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad
- Nylon taffeta lining
|Pad Size||2-20" x 72"|
|Fill Type||600 DownTek™|
|Bag Weight||4lb 9oz|
|Stuff Sack Size||XL-10" x 21"|
|11" x 11"|
What's in a Name?
King Solomon Creek was named after the richest of the Old Testament kings by early settler and optimistic prospector Robert McIntosh, who owned and operated a small mine there in 1876. The falls, difficult to get to and not found on a map, are both popular destinations for able-bodied locals in the know and a great place to cool off if you are both adventurous and a little bit crazy. The trail is un-maintained, slippery, and dangerous at high water.
Big Agnes System Bags
The Big Agnes System is different than the traditional sleeping bag on top of a sleeping pad. Instead, we unite the two. With our Big Agnes System, the pad slides into an integrated sleeve on the bottom of the bag, and the top two-thirds of the bag is insulated in the traditional style. When insulation material is compressed under your body, it loses most of its ability to insulate. We eliminate the unnecessary bottom insulation and replace it with one of two pad sleeve designs to accommodate the pad which provides the insulation. This design provides a secure foundation and keeps you on the pad all night.
Doublewide Sleeping Bag Series
Rob and Sarah demonstrate the joy of sharing a doublewide sleeping bag with your partner! Check out all 5 different doublewide bag options available from Big Agnes.