Accessories for Big Pine
Big Pine 35°
This bag is designed for:
any wide pad.
- Works with any pad size and is compatible with most couches, dorm room beds, inflatable mattresses, etc
- 80" x 70" open/ 80" x 35" zipped
- Big Pine may be used zipped closed as a sleeping bag or unzipped as a comforter
- Two Big Pine sleeping bags may be zipped together to create a two person sleeping bag
- DownTek™ water repellent down insulation - warm, dry and environmental friendly
- Quilted Construction
- Shell and bottom fabric is Nylon rip-stop with WR surface treatment to repel water
|Closed Size 80"x35" zipped|
|Fill Type||600 DownTek™|
|Bag Weight||2lb 12oz|
|Stuff Sack Size||M-8"x17.5"|
What's in a Name?
If you haven’t heard of Big Pine Lake then you didn’t hear about it from us. And you likely won’t find it on a map either. There’s only a handful of Steamboat locals that know where Big Pine is and they aren’t telling. But if you happen to stumble upon it in your journey through the wilderness up North, you’ll know it by its crystal clear water and submarine size trout trolling the depths. And of course the big pine trees that line the shore.