Accessories for Big House 4
Big House 4
Big House 4
- Three season, free-standing, deluxe car camping/ base camp tent
- Two large doors
- Welcome mat on front door provides space for muddy shoes
- Quick Stash on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door simple and easy
- Lightweight aluminum poles with press fit connectors
- Fly is durable polyester rip-stop with 1500mm waterproof Polyurethane coating
- Floor is durable polyester with 1500mm waterproof Polyurethane coating
- Tent body is lightweight polyester mesh and durable polyester rip-stop. Tent body doors are polyester with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Sleeves and plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- Reflective guyline for nighttime visibility
- Color coded grommet webbing and buckles make set up easy
- Accessory vestibules are sold separately and come 7 superlight aluminum stakes. Vestibule adds 37sq ft of covered space
- 14 superlight aluminum stakes included with tents
- 18 interior mesh pockets
- Briefcase style carry bag with long shoulder straps and organizational pockets
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes TRAPEZOID gear loft - sold separately
- Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center loft - sold separately
- Footprint sold separately
- Color: Yellow/Red
- Since the Big House tents are large, high profile tents, we recommend staking out all stake out points and all guy outs for the most stability, especially in windy conditions.
- Note: we list several weights for our tents to aid your product research.
Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
|Big House 4|
|Trail Weight||9lb 7oz|
|Packed Weight||10lb 10oz|
|Fast Fly Weight|
|Packed Size||5" x 16" x 26"|
|Floor Area||57sq ft|
|Vestibule Area||sq ft|
Head Height Diagram
What's in a Name?
Hahns Peak was founded in 1865 during Colorado’s gold and silver rush days, and was the original county seat of Routt County. It was also home the first school and post office in the county. The original jail or “Big House” was called the Bear Cage Jail for obvious reasons. Famed outlaw Butch Cassidy even spent a bit of time cooling his heels in the Bear Cage. After the glory days were over and the mines and businesses dried up, Hahns Peak became a ghost town and only the buildings remained.
Big House Series Tents
Whether you are trying to keep your loved ones in or the elements out, Big House tents are big enough for rainy afternoon card games with the family or road trippin' mountain bikers who like to be able to stand up in their shelter to change. Optional accessory vestibules can convert these base camping tents from a simple structure to a cavernous escape from the sun or howling wind.