Copper Spur UL3
Copper Spur UL3
- Three season, free standing, ultralight backpacking tent
- DAC Featherlite NFL pole system with press fit connectors, and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- HClip attaches tent body to cross pole
- Fly is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is ultra lightweight nylon and polyester mesh
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
- Hub/pole design makes set up quick and easy
- Twist Clips attach tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
- Tent body has two rainbow doors
- Two vestibules with single stake outs and storm flaps over zippers
- Eight interior mesh pockets and two media pockets
- Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- 8 Superlight aluminum J stakes - featuring eco-friendly anodizing - included
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes WALL gear loft - sold separately
- Footprint sold separately
- Color: Cool Gray/ Terra Cotta
- Note: We list several weights for our tents to aid your product research.
Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
- • CE Certified
|Copper Spur UL3|
|Trail Weight||3lb 11oz|
|Fast Fly Weight||2lb 14oz|
|Packed Size||6.5" x 21.5"|
|Floor Area||44sq ft|
|Vestibule Area||9sq ft|
What's in a Name?
The Copper King Mine and Milling Company, established in 1915, ended its reign on a sour note. Stockholders realized too late that the sketchy operation was nothing more than a promotional scam and many took incredible losses. The road to the mine serves as an easy two track spur oﬀ a much larger network of trails just up the hill from our warehouse.
2014 Copper Spur Tent Series
We did it again! Updated for 2014, same tent but even lighter than before! Available in 1,2,3,and 4 person options, these tents are full-featured, ultralight backpacking shelters that are truly easy to pack, set-up and inhabit. Dual doors and steep vertical walls make long trips with a partner or two comfortable.