Flying Diamond 6
Flying Diamond 6
- Four-season, free standing, deluxe car camping/ base camp tent
- DAC Combination Lightweight Aluminum poles with press fit connectors - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- Color coded pole ends, webbing and buckles make setup easy
- Fly is durable polyester rip-stop with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor is durable polyester with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is breathable polyester rip-stop with nylon mesh windows
- Sleeves and plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy setup
- Tent may be separated into one large room and one smaller room with stowable partition wall
- Reflective guyline for nighttime visibility
- One large vestibule off main room and one access door off smaller, back room
- Both access doors have vertical zippers with storm flaps which may be staked out as a shade using trekking poles
- 10 mesh storage pockets
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- 20 hook stakes included
- Briefcase style carry bag with long shoulder straps and organizational pockets
- Gear loft loops included: Fits 2 Big Agnes TRAPEZOID gear lofts - sold separately
- Footprint sold separately
- Color: Rust/Charcoal
- Note: We list several weights for our tents to aid your product research.
Trail weight refers to poles, fly, and tent body.
Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly, and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
|Flying Diamond 6|
|Trail Weight||17lb 10oz|
|Packed Weight||19lb 13oz|
|Footprint Weight||2lb 3oz|
|Fast Fly Weight|
|Packed Size||8" x 14" x 25"|
|Floor Area||90.5sq ft|
|Vestibule Area||26.5sq ft|
What's in a Name?
The Flying Diamond Ranch is the largest remaining ranch in Routt County. In 2009, ranch owners sold their development rights to a ranch closer to Steamboat Springs securing the area’s status as a nature preserve for at least another generation.
Flying Diamond Series
With more square footage than one Big Agnes staffer’s Steamboat apartment, the Flying Diamond series of shelters are much more than standard tents. They are Everest base camp dining rooms, buttoned up Black Rock City roosts and Vedauwoo wind refuges. The Flying Diamond series is our biggest base camping design. Try one as an all-season two room condo with plenty of space to stretch out and relax or as a place to serve pancakes to the entire family.