Accessories for Rabbit Ears 4
Rabbit Ears 4
Rabbit Ears 4
- Three season, free-standing, car camping/ base camp tent
- One large door with two closure options. Mesh only for ventilation or zip up the polyester layer for complete closure
- One window opposite door offers cross breeze option when zip up nylon flap is opened.
- Quick Stash on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door simple and easy
- DAC lightweight aluminum poles with press fit connectors - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- Color coded webbing and buckles make set up easy
- Fly and floor are made with durable polyester rip-stop with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is lightweight polyester mesh and durable polyester rip-stop
- Plastic clips and sleeves attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set up
- Reflective guyline for nighttime visibility
- Four interior mesh storage pockets
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- 10 aluminum hook stakes included
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes SQUARE gear loft - sold separately
- Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center loft - sold separately
- Footprint sold separately
- Color: Lime/Silver
- Note: We list several weights for our tents to aid your product research.
Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
|Rabbit Ears 4|
|Fast Fly Weight|
|Packed Size||7" x 14" x 23"|
|Floor Area||60sq ft|
|Vestibule Area||sq ft|
What's in a Name?
Perhaps the most iconic landmark near Steamboat Springs, Rabbit Ears peak, has guided folks into the Yampa Valley for centuries. The actual Ears are made up of molten material from a volcano below that hardened and mixed with lava to form the pillars we see today. Climbers are warned to be extremely cautious when attempting to scale the Ears as erosion has left the rock crumbling.